Thursday, January 24, 2008

One More for the road

de vorige mag/moet nog steeds opgelost worden maar intussen hebben we een nieuwe opgave, dit maal in de andere richting, veel succes!!!!

this is the very first time
that i have met the love
You kissed me and i was lost
now my heart is in fire and flame

this is the very first time
that i discover how love tastes
Now i am caught in your traps
before i knew it was too late

You came in into my life
that unexpected
you smiled just a moment
i could never think
that your magic
could give me that kind of shock

this is the very first time
I was never in love like with you
I walk watching when dreaming
because I love you so

You came into my life
that unexpected
You smiled just a moment
i could have never tought
that your magic
could give me such a shock

this is the very first time
that i have met the love
You kissed me and i was lost
now my heart is in fire and flame

this is the very first time
that i discover how love tastes
Now i am caught in your traps
before i knew it was too late

You came in into my life
that unexpected
you smiled just a moment
i could never think
that your magic
could give me that kind of shock

this is the very first time
I was never in love like with you
I walk watching when dreaming
because I love you so

this is the very first time
Yes it's the very first time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

de allereerste keer van rita deneve

Diddy said...

die is 1000% correct, het volgende liedje wordt asap vertaald
de stand:
DLS 1
Fr du Feu 1